Welcome Everyone!!!!

A empty mind is a devil's workshop, is an old saying.... an empty mind can be a scientist's workshop is my saying..... as you are entering in the world of these blogs, you should keep in mind that this blog is made entirely on the purpose of sharing ideas..... it might be outdated...... but don't hesitate to share it!!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I AM!!!!!

I am an undergraduate student at National Institute of Technology, Calicut, a prestigious and a deemed university of India. My ideology is that no one can judge anyone by his/her age. I have created my blog because i feel like sharing my ideas with people around the globe. Not just that, I would also love to analyze latest thought process behind some new scientific release. Some might not like my ideas. Some might find some fault in it. I would sincerely request them to come forward and convey their suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment